Phantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Gallery

Ruin a Wish Empty
Poll

Ruin a Wish

4 posters

Go down

Ruin a Wish Empty Ruin a Wish

Post by Amelia Jane Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:29 pm

The rules are simple:

Look at the wish made by the person above you, grant it but ruin it somehow, then make your own wish.

Example of how to ruin a wish:
Someone wishes for a car. You say: "you get a car, but it has no engine"
(After that, don't forget to wish for something yourself!)

Get creative with your answers!

I'll kick this off with a first wish:

I wish for more friends who can and want to help me film videos.
Amelia Jane
Amelia Jane
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/ameliajane

Back to top Go down

Ruin a Wish Empty Re: Ruin a Wish

Post by CasualxFan Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:31 pm

You've found a whole groupchat of friends who want to film videos with you, but they speak a language you're unable to understand.

I wish to visit America
CasualxFan
CasualxFan
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Jane Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:38 pm

You visit America, but once you set foot on American soil, border control calls you back, suspects you're a spy for a foreign government, and subject you to brutal interrogation. Nobody believes you. You spend a few years being detained and low key tortured for no reason. Once you finally get out you've developed such a hatred towards the American government, you join a rogue anti-establishment terrorist group and die in a suicide bombing on the US senate.

I wish I wrote a best seller.
Amelia Jane
Amelia Jane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:40 pm

You write a best seller, but you meant it to give life lessons and wonderful advise and inspiration, but instead people read between the lines and think it's erotic

I wish to be able to sing

Mari
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Jane Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:00 pm

You can sing, but only songs you really, REALLY hate. You go on to have a flourishing career as a vocalist, making lots of money and gathering a large following of fans, but you grow miserable as each time you go on stage you're cringing to the point of implosion at how much your songs SUCK. Your voice is angelic, but your songs are like Satan slowly munching on your brainbox. You can no longer take it and end up a sad, aging hermit with nothing but the pathetic leftovers of what were once your hopes and dreams.

I wish for world peace.
Amelia Jane
Amelia Jane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RicaRat Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:17 am

You get world peace, but the world turns into a dystopian society. Everyone but one percent of the Earth is made too unintelligent to rebel.

I wish to be rich.

Sent from Topic'it App

RicaRat
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Jane Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:24 pm

You're rich.

Your friends are showing their true colours. All of them want your money, they all want favours from you. At first, you happily help out a few of your besties with a couple of small things, but soon, everyone's turning against you. They're accusing you of favouritism, of treating them unfairly. Those who have already gotten something from you, pester you for more and get angry when you don't want to endlessly pay for their friendship. They don't get it. you're rich, aren't you? Then why aren't you making your friends rich too? That's what friends are for, right?

WRONG.

Through your wealth, you learn people are selfish bastards who will just take advantage of you in whatever way they can. You see it clearly now. Before you had money, you were always the person giving up time to help out everyone else. Your "friends" had always taken advantage of your kind heart and willingness to lend a hand, while never really being there for you in the same way.

Congratulations, you're rich, and now your life is miserably void of love.

I wish I could never get fat, while still eating whatever and as much as I like.
Amelia Jane
Amelia Jane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:50 pm

Instead of gaining weight, you lose weight everytime you eat something unhealthy. If you ate too much, you'd disappear into the Great Nothing.

I wish school lowered their expectations of us

Mari
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Jane Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:18 pm

School lowers their expectations. Once you graduate, you are in no way adequately prepared for actual life. Your general knowledge is lacking, you have no idea how to speak any other language than your own, what even is maths? History repeats itself even harder and faster than it used to, cause y'all don't know shit. You die, dumb and sad, wishing your educational system would have been better.

I wish people used this forum more :'D
Amelia Jane
Amelia Jane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: