MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Gallery

Poll

Hiii, get to know me

Go down

Hiii, get to know me

Post by ninawestera on Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:18 pm

Okay so I'm finally sitting down to write here. My name in Nina and I'm 16 years old. I don't even remember when I started watching Dan and Phil but I've been loving them for a long time and I'm really happy they kind of are the reason for this forum. So about me. I really like to draw/paint although I'm not the best in it. Atm I'm really into kpop and I stan a lot of groups so if you like kpop, hit me up. I'm always looking for new groups. I also really like a lot of bands All Time Low, 5sos, Tøp, Fall Out Boy, ONE OK ROCK(I'm seeing them in December I'm so exited) I can go on for a long time about more bands I like but you get my point. I WATCH A LOT OF SERIES. I just love series a lot you know, it doesn't require any talents you just sit and watch and it's entertaining what more do you want. Another hobby of mine is reading, I like good books so if you have recommendations please send me a message. Currently I'm reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, I've been loving the serie so far. I also really love dancing I've been doing it for quite some time now and I really enjoy doing it. I hope I can post some of my drawings here, don't judge me too hard I'm trying my best haha. I'm in my last year of high school so I'm really busy but I'll try to post once in a while. I hope I told you enough about me haha, byee xx
ninawestera
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Re: Hiii, get to know me

Post by Amelia Jane on Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:45 pm

Harry Potter is the best thing though. bounce

Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/ameliajane

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: