Calendar Calendar

Gallery

Poll

Isa here, this is me!

Go down

Isa here, this is me!

Post by CasualxFan on Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:50 pm

Hi there!

I'm awkward, but hey, let's give this a try, although I have absolutely no clue how to start xD

I'm Isa, 16 years old, living in the Netherlands. Although I'm Dutch, I speak ( almost) fluent English though, with a little bit of German mixed into it.

As far as I'm creative, I'm able to play the guitar and keyboard, some people claim I can sing. I sometimes draw, but it's not my greatest talent. I do write too, but not as much anymore.

My free time is usually filled with watching loads and loads of tv-shows and youtube videos. I've seen many tv-shows, so hmu if you need a tv-show buddy, there's a 90% chance I've seen the show Smile

I have a dog, a puppy actually, she's about 6 months old now, called Luna and she's absolutely adorable! I've had dwarf hamsters too, we've had about 30 in our house over the years, long story...

I think that's about it, at least for now!

Thanks for taking the time to read about me, I appreciate it a lot!

-Isa
CasualxFan
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Re: Isa here, this is me!

Post by Amelia Jane on Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:58 pm

See, this is why we also have a PETS album in the gallery Very Happy

No matter if something isn't your "greatest talent", if you like creating things that way, you can always post them here. Very curious about the music though, fellow musician person you!

Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/ameliajane

Back to top Go down

Post by CasualxFan on Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:00 pm

I never really record my music, except for a few songs I once recorded, since I'm really insecure about it (I got a lot of negative comments on my singing in the past, still sometimes), but I'm excited to maybe post some stuff here Smile
CasualxFan
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Jane on Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:04 pm

Yay, you can totally post them here! Even if it might not be as good, the point is that people can give you some tips and point out other things about it that are good. (Like being brave enough to show your work, even if it's just that. That's good too!)

Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/ameliajane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum